MISCELLANEOUS TOURIST INFORMATION
- Tourist Reception Centre, J&K Department of Tourism, Vir Marg
- Tourist Office, J&K Department of Tourism, Railway Station
- Tourist Office, J&K Department of Tourism, National Airport
- J&K Tourism Development Corporation, Tourist Reception
Centre, Vir Marg,
BANKS AND MONEY CHANGERS
- State Bank Of India, Hari Market.
- Bank Of India, Vir Marg.
- JK Bank Ltd., Town Hall.
- Central Bank Of India, Shalimar Road.
- Punjab National Bank, City Chowk.
- U.C.O. Bank, R.N. Bazaar, Ashoka Market.
- Bank of Baroda, Purani Mandi.
- Canara Bank, Gulab Bhavan, Shalimar Road.
HOSPITALS AND NURSING HOMES
- S.M.G.S. Hospital
- Govt. Hospital, Gandhi Nagar
- Govt. Medical college Hospital
- Chest Diseases Hospital, Bakshi Nagar
In addition to the Government Hospitals, there are a number of
private Nursing homes in Jammu with well trained and experienced
doctors and modern medical facilities.
A number of photography establishments can be found around
the Raghunath Chowk and in other bazaars of the city.
POSTS & TELEGRAPHS
- General Post Office, Pucca Danga
- Post Office, Raghunath Bazaar
- Post Office, Jewel Chowk
- Central Telegraph Office, Rehari Road
- Post Office, Gandhi Nagar
- Police Station, Shalimar Road
- Police Station, Bakshi Nagar
- Police Post, TRC, Vir Marg
- Police Post, Railway Station
- Police Station, Pucca Dunga
- Police Station, Gummat
- Police Station, Gandhi Nagar
- Foreigners Regional Registration Office, Superintendent Of
Police, Canal Road.
Note: All foreigners entering J&K State are
required to register their arrival and departure with the Foreigners'