Some Do's and Don'ts for Palace on Wheels
· Always use the services of licensed guides of the Govt.
· Use sunglasses, caps and parasols for protection from Sun.
· Carry your swimming gears, if you wish to swim at hotels.
· Shop at Government Authorized Counters/Emporiums i.e. Rajasthali at Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and Agra.
· Do not change money through unauthorized dealers. It may turn out more expensive. Also it is illegal.
· The lure of the lavish hospitality extended by strangers should be avoided. Women in particular should be alert!
· Do not accept eatables from strangers.
· Do not encourage beggars, hawkers and shoeshine.
· Do not carry valuables while on safari.
If you have any complaint about Rajasthali shops please write to the Managing Director, Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd., Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marh, Jaipur, India 302005 or to Managing Director, Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation
Every traveller on the Palace On Wheels must possess a valid ticket either paid for or complimentary. Unauthorized travel is illegal under the Indian laws and may invite prosecution.
RTDC/Railway Staff shall display identity cards and duty passes at all times If you find anyone not possessing these, please bring it to the notice of the Senior Manager, Palace On Wheels or Managing Director, Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation.