Day 01 : Arrive Umaria
Arrive Umaria, Transfer to resort, rest and afternoon jungle safari.
Day 02 : Jungle safari
Morning / Evening Jungle safari, and visit to the Bandhavgarh fort.
Day 03 : Jungle safari & Bird watching
Morning Jungle Safari, Nature walk with emphisis on bird watching.
Afternoon Jungle safari and transfer to Umaria Railway station.
Covering 448 sq km, Bandhavgarh is situated in Shahdol district of the
Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, among the outlying hills of the vindhya
range. At the centre of the Park is Bandhavgarh hill, rising 811 meters
above sea level-surrounding it are a large number of smaller hills separated
by gently sloping valleys. These valleys end in small, swampy meadows. The
lowest point in the park is at Tala (440 meters above sea level).
- Camp fires under the thatched roof
- 24 hour power backup
- ISD/STD available
- Well equipped Library
- Jungle Safari
- Folk - dances are performed on request
- Nature Shop
- Slide-presentations in the evening to brief about the history,
habitat & wildlife of Bandhavgarh.
For Indian Residents
Rs. 5999/- per person twin sharing.
For Foreign Residents
US$ 260 per person.
Above Cost Includes :
- 2 Nights/3 Days in nature heritage accomodation.
- All meals
- four jungle safari with jungle fee etc.
- All taxes
- Pickup / Drop from Umaria railway station.