Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
(Kathmandu/ Kodari/ Tibet/ Nyalam/ Saga/ Paryang/ Mansarovar/ Chiu Gompa/ Tirthapuri/ Tarchen/ Diraphuk/ Tarboch/ Zuthulphuk ) - 16 Nights/ 17 Days
INR 57,000 per person on twin sharing basis
INR 62,500 per person on single occupancy basis
US$ 1700 per person on twin sharing basis
US$ 1850 per person on single occupancy basis
- Joining Departures available in every week on minimum 3pax only!
- Stay all the way in "windproof" clean, comfortable guesthouses instead of camping (we camp only 2 nights in Kailash kora)
- Our package includes Tirthapuri, the third biggest pilgrimage site in the region. It's said Kailash & Mansarovar Pilgrimage Yatra will not be an accomplished one without a visit to Thirthapuri.
- Gamow bag (PAC-personal altitude chamber) and oxygen cylinders will go with the trip to guard your lifelines*.
- Travel by 4 wheel drive landcruisers with maximum 4pax in one land cruiser
- For private tour seekers, please contact us directly for the tailor-made price starting from 2pax onwards
Nepal Side Services »
- Kathmandu airport transfers on arrival and departure
- 3 nights stay in Royal Singi Hotel (Standard 3 star hotel, only 2 minutes walk to Durbarmarg, King's way) with bed & breakfast basis
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Transfers from Kathmandu to Kodari border and back in Non AC buses.
- All necessary permits, Tibet/China Group Visa, entrance fees for the entire trip as per our itinerary.
- All Japanese made landcruisers with supporting truck (4pax+).
- Freshly cooked 3 vegetarian meals a day by our experienced sherpa staff.
- Accommodation as per our itinerary in clean comfortable guesthouses and two-men tents with our warm sleeping bags provided during 2 nights 3 days Mt. Kailash Kora.
- Tibetan English Speaking Guide
- Yaks with yak drivers for carrying luggage & cooking equipments during the Kora
- Gamow bag and personal oxygen cylinders (12pax+)
» Airfares to Kathmandu & Departure, airport tax (770 NC for SAARC nationals and NC 1100 for all other countries) from Kathmandu.
» Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
» If need Yaks for riding upon for Kailash Kora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Be ware of the possible risk being thrown out by the yak, it hurts and might break your bones. (Yak charge approx. INR 500 per person per day + INR 500 for Yak Driver per day)
» Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone / fax calls, porters or arranging additional transportation.
» Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
» Services other than specified.
What medicine I should bring for the high elevation?
In addition to the normal medications for traveling recommended by your doctor, you should bring some thing to prevent symptoms of acute mountain sickness. Take time to acclimatize, drink lots of water and bring purification tablets. People suffering from heart, lung and kidney diseases should consult a physician before traveling to Tibet.
What should I bring for the plateau weather?
Tibet's high altitude and the atmosphere allow the sun's solar radiation to strike the earth with unusual intensity at all times of year. To protect your eyes and skin, bring a sunhat, sunglasses, lip balm and lotions sold with SPF ratings, and/or zinc-oxide cream to provide 100% block-out.
Always bring warm clothes with you even in the summer season for the temperature in Tibet varies a lot in the day and night time. Light clothing for daytime and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
We recommend one down jacket, one warm thick pull-over, one thin pull-over, two warm pants, two light loose cotton pants, one warm windproof cotton jacket, four cotton sleeve T-shirts, two thermal under pants, two thermal vests, one rain coat, one pair each of light tennis shoes & light rubber sandal, six pairs of warm woolen socks, one light cotton or silk scarf, one large cotton or silk scarf, one pair of warm gloves, soft paper tissues, monkey cap & sun hat, two towels, Wind - Rain Jacket, sun hat, sun glass, sun cream, chap stick.
Insurance & Emergency Expenses : We suggest that clients insure themselves against a comprehensive claim policy. Which should also include Helicopter Evacuation if necessary. Please note that our Kailash Tour Package does not include any rescue or evacuation expenses in emergencies. Any Emergency arrangement other than regular straight forward tour itinerary service should be borne by the client themselves.
Below is the temperature chart for their reference.
|Temperature in Lhasa|
|The Highest (°C)||6.8||9.2||12||13.7||19.7||22.5||21.7||20.7||19.6||16.4||11.6||7.7|
|The Lowest (°C)||-10.2||-6.9||-3.2||0.9||5.1||9.2||9.9||9.4||7.6||1.4||-5||-9.1|